Commercial Bread Making Machine Prices in Nigeria
A bread making machine or breadmaker is a home appliance for turning raw ingredients into baked bread. It consists of a bread pan (or “tin”), at the bottom of which are one or more built-in paddles, mounted in the center of a small special-purpose oven.
This small oven is usually controlled by a simple built-in computer using settings input via a control panel.
Most bread machines have different cycles for different kinds of dough—including white bread, whole grain, European-style (sometimes labelled “French”), and dough-only (for pizza dough and shaped loaves baked in a conventional oven).
Many also have a timer to allow the bread machine to activate without any operator attendance, and some high-end models allow the user to program a custom cycle.
Although bread machines for mass production had been made for industrial use long before, the first self-contained breadmaker for household use was released in Japan in 1986 by the Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
(now Panasonic) based on a year of research by project engineers and software developer Ikuko Tanaka who trained with the head baker at Osaka International Hotel to learn how to optimally knead bread; this machine had special ribs inside it.
A decade later they had become popular in the United Kingdom, Australia and the whole United States.
While not viable for commercial use due to the fixed loaf shape and the limited duty cycle, bread machines are very suitable for home use, producing their best results when dealing with kneaded doughs.
Bread is a very common food in Nigeria and other parts of the world. Some people cannot go a day without eating bread.
Interestingly, there are different kinds of bread. From whole loaf bread to sliced bread, from chapatti bread to bread rolls, it all depends on what you want.
To make bread commercially, you need to invest in a commercial bread making machine. Since there are different types of bread, it is safe to say there are different kinds of bread making machines.
In this post, we will look at the different bread making machines on the Nigerian market and how much they cost.
Cost of Commercial Bread Making Machines in Nigeria
The Nigerian market is filled with several kinds of top quality commercial bread making machines. Listed below is a full survey of the different machines and how much they cost.
- Taibo Automatic Commercial Bread Pizza Dough Divider Machine for Restaurant: N616,000 – N800,000
- Seny Commercial automatic bread stick bakery making machine: N3.4 million – N4.8 million
- High Precision Cinnamon Bread Roll Making Machine: N4.7 million – N5.3 million
- Shinelong Commercial Arabic Pita Bread Making Machine Automatic Pita Tortilla Oven: N255,000 – N300,000
- Kingma Automatic round dough making machine/dough divider/bakery bread dough divider machine rounder with mould: N288,000 – N395,000
- Yoslon Manufacturer Industrial, Bread Loaf Baking Equipment: N1.2 million – N3.2 million
- CNIX Bake Full Automatic complete set loaf bread production line: N1.9 million – N2.4 million
- Queenly High-end modern production line for hot dog bread filled bread bun making machine: N44,000 – N50,000
- Guangxing industrial bread making machines/french bread oven” N800,000 – N1.2 million
- My Only Industrial bread making machines/french bakery equipment/electric convection ovens: N349,000 – N455,000
- Phoenix Supply whole bakery line oven mixer Industrial bread making machines Commercial Bakery Baking Equipment: N1.6 million – N2.4 million
- Hoda Commercial bakery mini long loaf toast bread dough moulding machine: N514,000 – N600,000
- YOSLON Commerical Food Machine Baking Equipment For Bread Making Snack Machines: N864,000 – N1.5 million
- Guke bakery Equipment Bread making machine bread dough molding machine dough moulder: N680,000 – N752,000
- TD samoon Iraqi flat bread making machine pizza tortilla machine small roti chapati maker: N246,000 – N830,000
- Seny High-capacity bread making machine bread production line: N3.5 million – N6.1 million
The prices of these machines can change when you visit the market. This may be because of the vendor that you visit or the location you are purchasing from.
It could also be a result of the prevailing marketing forces at the time of your purchase.
Factors to consider when choosing a commercial bread making machine
From the list above, you must have noticed that there are so many bread making machines on the market. How do you choose the right one for your business? Here are a few factors for you to consider:
Automated over manual
We recommend that you choose automated machines over manual machines every time. Of course, the automated machines are a little costlier. However, the ROI is far higher on these machines than their manual counterparts. Another reason is that they help to reduce the overall cost of labor since the machine operates mostly on its own.
Maintaining commercial break making machines is a herculean task. You need experts with adequate knowledge about the machine that you are purchasing to handle its maintenance. As such, we suggest that you purchase your machine from a supplier that provides maintenance services. These machines come with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions that you should understand. However, when there is a fault with the machine, the supplier should provide maintenance services to fix it.
The bread making process isn’t a quiet one. From the mixing of the ingredients to the kneading of the dough, the whole process is noisy. However, different machines produce different levels of noise. We recommend that you go for machines that produce less noise. When the machine produces much noise, it inconveniences your staff, customers, and other people in the area.
Machine prices vary based on function, capacity, and condition. You need to create a balance between how much you are able to afford at the time and the machine you need. Because of this, you may need to spend some time surveying the market to find one that suits your pocket.