Canon 5D Mark II Price in Nigeria
The Canon 5D Mark II is the world’s best DSLR for nature and landscape shooting because its technical performance is as good or better than competitive cameras that cost up to three times as much, and because it weighs so much less than other full-frame DSLRs.
A camera is an optical instrument that captures a visual image. Cameras have evolved over the years to become the very most technologically enabled devices in the world.
At a basic level, cameras are sealed boxes (the camera body) with a small hole (the aperture) that allows light through to capture an image on a light-sensitive surface top (usually photographic film or a digital sensor). Cameras have various mechanisms to control how the light falls onto the light-sensitive surface.
Lenses focus the light entering the camera, and the size of the aperture can be widened or narrowed. A shutter mechanism determines the amount of time the photosensitive surface is exposed to light.
Even though the Canon EOS 5D Classic is now 13 years old, it’s still one of the great cameras.
And since you can find it on the cheap, it’s an even better bet for photographers that want to upgrade their camera experience to a full frame camera.
The still image camera is the main instrument in the art of photography. As Captured images may be reproduced later as a part of the full process of photography, digital imaging, or photographic printing.
Similar artistic fields in the moving image camera domain are film, videography, and all types of cinematography.
Canon 5D Mark II Price in Nigeria
The Canon EOS R and Canon 5D Mark IV are two different camera types. On the one side, we have mirrorless while on the other we have a DSLR camera. First of all, they are both full-frame cameras with a 30.4 MP CMOS sensor, while there are similarities in other features.
The 5D Mark II is also one of the world’s best camera for when you’re shooting more than one kind of thing. If You are shooting in Kioemyte Valley, and suddenly your kids do something cute, You can keep your eyes on the finder as You turn the camera, and in one click of the mode dial by feel, You will have reset everything about the 5D Mark II to your own preset full settings for kid’s action pictures, as opposed to the settings You were using a second before for grand landscapes photo images.
Canon 5D Mark II is not all that popular in the Nigerian market space today. Still, the brand new canon 5D Mark II is on sale in the country for the price range between 650,000 NGN up to 1,250,000 NGN. The type of lens that comes with the camera is also a factor that affects price.
The variation in the price is as a result of certain factors which include the place and period of purchase, the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase also affects the price of the camera.
This device can be purchased at various canon stores across nigeria. It can also be bought at any e-commerce store close to your region.
The 5D Mark II is more than fast enough for action shots of family, it doesn’t weigh much, and it has unbeaten technical full-frame performance. You can’t get this combination anywhere else.
The reason the 5D Mark II is so flexible is because it has three programmable Total Recall positions on its top mode dial: C1, C2 and C3.
Think of these as Camera 1, Camera 2, and Camera 3.Each easily can be programmed to recall everything about how you have your camera set: sharpening, color, saturation (and every setting for every one of the nine presets in the Picture Controls menu), self timers, LCD brightness, time-out settings, autofocus settings (modes and sensors selected), P Tv Av M exposure modes, resolution, file format(s), advance, metering, exposure compensation(s), white balance, WB tweaks, how many files the playback jumps when you move the top dial, everything in every menu, everything.
The 5D Mark II instantly changes all of its settings as you click from one C setting to the other.
If you reset a few things to something screwy and want to return to your preset preset, simply turn the knob away and back to the C setting you desire, and it’s all as you preset it. You can select these by feel without taking your eye from the finder.
If you set something screwy for one shot, don’t worry: after the camera times-out in about a minute (also selectable in a menu), when you wake it for the next shot, it’s back where you preset it. Never again will you make the first shot of the day at ISO 12,800 and 2,500K WB from the night before.
Canon 5D Mark II Key Features
- Lens Mount : Canon EF (EF-S lenses)
- Image Processor : DIG!C 4
- Image Sensor : 36 x 24mm CMOS sensor with 22 million photo sites (21.1 megapixels effective)
- Image Formats : Stills – JPEG, RAW(14-bit canon original),RAW + JPEG supported; video – MOV
(Video; H.264, Audio: linear PCM)
- Image Sizes : JPEG; 5616 x 3744, 4080 x 2720, 2784 x 1856; RAW: 5616 x 3744; sRAW1: 3861 x 2574; sRAW2; 2784 x 1856; movies”HD; 1920 x 1080(16:9),SD;640 x 480(4:3) both at 30 FPS
- Shutter Speed Range : 1/8000 sec. to 30 sec, bulb(Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode) x-sync at 1/200 sec.
- Exposure Compensation : 2stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments; manual and AEB
- Focus System : TTL secondary image registration phase detection AF with 9 selectable AF points plus 6 assist AF points; AF Micro adjustment possible ; AF – assist light requires EOS – dedicated external speed lite.
- Focus Mode : One-shot AF, AI servo AF, AI focus AF, Manual Focusing (MF)
- Exposure Metering : 35-zone TTL full aperture metering with evaluative linkable to any AF point, center -weighted average, partial (approximately 8% of viewfinder at center) and spot (approximately 3.5% of viewfinder at center modes)
- Shooting Modes : program AE (Full Auto, Creative Auto, program), shutter – priority AE, aperture – priority AE, Manual exposure, bulb exposure
- Custom functions : 25 plus three user memory banks
Picture style/control settings : standard, portrait, neutral, faithful, landscape, monochrome, user defined 1-3
- ISO Range : Full Auto, Creative Auto:ISO 100 – 3200 set automatically; P,Tv,Av,M,B:ISO 100 – 6400(in 1/3 -stop increments); Auto, or fully expandable to ISO 50 (L), ISO 12800 (H)1, or ISO 25600 (H2)
- Sequence Shooting : approximately 3.9shots/sec; JPEG Large/Fine approximately 78 shots
- White Balance : Auto, Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, flash), custom, color temperature setting. (2500-10000k); white balance correction and white balance bracketing features provided
- LCD Monitor : 0-inch TFT color LCD with approximately 920,000 dots (VGA)
- RAW : 13 shots, RAW+ JPEG Large/Fine; approximately 8 shots (with higher buffer capacities available with UDMA cards)
- Storage Media : Compact flash types I & II (2GB or higher), UDMA- compatible
- Live View Shooting : Available for still Photos and movie shooting; modes quick mode (phase difference detection); live mode, live face detection mode (contrast detection)
- Viewfinder : eye-level pentaprism with 98% frame coverage approximately 0.71x
Interface terminal : USB 2.0 Hi-speed :3.5mm dia stereo mini jack (NTSC/PAL selectable) terminal Type C HDMI mini, with external full microphone input(3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Power Supply : Battery Pack LP-E6 (CIPA rated for approximately 850 shots/charge with view finder shooting, approximately 200 shots with live view)
- Playback Functions : Single, Single + info (image-recording quality, shooting information, histogram), 4-image index, 9-image index, with image rotate possible.
Pro’s of the Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 5D Mark II has an amazing LCD screen
- The camera dons crisp visuals when shooting in burst mode
- The camera has a great balanced battery life
- It also has a good JPEG compression
- It has full video capabilities
- It delivers absolute quality
- No autofocus Illuminator here.