BLACKVIEW A50 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Blackview announced the launch of the A50 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Blackview A50 phone with 6.09 inches display, Unisoc Tiger T310 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Blackview A50 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4280 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.09 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1560 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
Blackview A50 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Unisoc Tiger T310
- PowerVR GT7200
- 3 GB / 64 GB
- 6.16 x 2.87 x 0.35 inches dimensions
- Li-Po 4280 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Blackview A50, another affordable smartphone for the budget minded folks. The mobile phone is powered by a quad-core Tiger CPU, and come with three lenses on the back. The front has a 6.088-inches HD+ screen, with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution and a dewdrop notch on the head.
The size of A50 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.09 inches IPS display of Blackview A50 with 720 x 1560 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, powering the Blackview A50 is a quad-core Tiger T310 CPU from UNiSOC, with 1 Cortex-A75 @2.0GHz and 3 Cortex-A55 @1.8GHz, along with PowerVR GT7200 GPU, 3GB RAM and 64-Gigs of internal storage, expandable up to 1TB.
The internal memory of Blackview A50 (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The Blackview A50 come with three lenses on the rear. Of these three, the main snapper is a 13-megapixel Sony IMX258 lens, along with an LED flash, while a single 5-megapixel selfie lens is used on the front.
The camera of the A50 is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
This Blackview phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Blackview A50 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the full Earth’s surface, irrespective of any type of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
This mobile phone houses a Li-Po 4280 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The device does have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as AI faceID. Also added is the boot Google Android 11 out of the box.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Blackview A50 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $89. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Blackview A50 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM Bands 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900) – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA Bands 1(2100), 8(900)
- 4G Network Bands : LTE band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 40
- 5G Network Bands : Does not have support for 5G Network
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Name : Also known as Blackview A50
- Announced : 2022, March 4th
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March
- Dimensions : 156.4 x 72.9 x 8.9 mm
- Weight : 156 grams
- Build : Front glass, plastic body
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System : Android 11 with Doke OS 2.0
- Chipset : UNISOC Tiger T310
- CPU : Quad-core (1×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 3×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : PowerVR GT7200
- RAM + ROM : 3GB + 64GB
- Card Slot : microSD, up to 256GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Camera Type : Triple Lenses
- Camera Sensor(s) : Main: 13 MP
- Depth : 0.3 MP
- Depth : 0.3 MP
- Camera Features : Autofocus / Continuous shooting / Digital zoom / LED flash
- Video Resolution : 1080p@30fps
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 5 megapixel front
- Camera Features : Face unlock
- Video Resolution : 720@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : At the back of the phone
- Audio Jack Type : Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- USB : Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP
- Wi-fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- NFC : N/A
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio : Yes, Digital FM
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors : Mummer Mojito, Twilight Blue, Ink Green and Phantom Black
- Java Support : No
- Box Contents : Blackview A50 / Charging Brick / USB cable / User Manual
- Battery Capacity : Non-removable Li-Ion 4280mAh battery