ASUS ROG PHONE 6D ULTIMATE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The powerful performance of the Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate comes from a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 MT6983 chipset, 16GB RAM and an Octa-core processor that has a Single-core, 3.05GHz, Cortex X2, a Tri-core, 2.85GHz Cortex A710 and a Quad-core, 1.8GHz, Cortex A510 layout. The gaming performance of the device is also complimented by a Mali-G710 MP10 GPU.
Asus announced the launch of the ROG Phone 6D Ultimate smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate phone with 6.78 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 9000+ chipset, 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal memory storage.
The Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable battery. The top 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2448 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 9000+
- Mali-G710 MC10
- 16 GB / 512 GB
- 6.81 x 3.03 x 0.41 inches
- 50 + 13 + 5 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate is about 8.71 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Asus phone are average (6.81 x 3.03 x 0.41 inches).
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.The brand has installed a full beautiful AMOLED display on the Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate.
The size of this display is 6.78-inches and it also has an aspect ratio of 20.4:9. Moreover, it has a resolution of 2448 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 395ppi and a refresh rate of 165Hz refresh rate that will enable users to play heavy games and scroll social media posts fluidly.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory storage of Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate (16 GB) cannot be expanded. The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate is another gaming-oriented device from the ROG series. From display to battery and configurations to storage, Asus has covered all the areas to give users an exceptional gaming experience. Apart from that, the device will also cover other basic requirements of users all too well.
The camera of the ROG Phone 6D Ultimate is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
A 50MP Main Camera, a 13MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera and a 5MP Macro Camera are available on the back side of the quality Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate. There is also a 12MP Shooter present on the front side that supports both still and moving photography.
The main camera of ROG Phone 6D Ultimate has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The ROG Phone 6D Ultimate phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Asus top phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone brand has packed the Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate with a 6000mAh battery. Asus has also provided a 65W Fast Charging system to refuel this Li-Polymer battery.
Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 1370 EUR.
Asus ROG Phone 6D Ultimate Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 19
- Status : Exp. release 2022, September
- Dimensions : 173 x 77 x 10.4 mm (6.81 x 3.03 x 0.41 in)
- Weight : 247 g (8.71 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Built-in motorized cooling air vent (AeroActive Portal)
- Screen : IPX4 water resistant
2″ OLED : display (on the back)
- PS : Pressure sensitive zones (Gaming triggers)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 165Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 109.5 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2448 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.35 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×3.20 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Mali-G710 MC10
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 512GB 16GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- NTFS : support for external storage
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″,
- PDAF : 1.0µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultra wide)
- Macro : 5 MP, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Single : 12 MP, 28mm (wide)
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers (2 amplifiers)
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (1), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1 (side), USB Type-C 2.0 (bottom), accessory connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 65W
- Reverse charging : 10W
- Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Space Gray