ASUS ROG PHONE 6 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate the wider software, internet (fully including web browsing over mobile broadband), and the cell multimedia functionality also (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Smartphones typically contain a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips, include various sensors that can be simply leveraged by pre-included and third-party software (such as a phone magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and more), and support wireless communications protocols (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or satellite navigation).
Asus announced the launch of the ROG Phone 6 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 18 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal storage.
The Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable battery. The full 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 18 GB / 512 GB / 256 GB Storage
- Impressive AMOLED display with 144Hz RR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- AMD Radeon HD 8180 GPU
- 6000mAh, Fast Charging enabled battery
Design & Display
The weight of Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro is about 8.43 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Asus phone are average (6.81 x 3.03 x 0.41 inches).
The Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system. Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro 5G features a 6.78 inches wide AMOLED display that comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 20.4:9 and pixel density of 388ppi. Its bezel-less display also offers an amazing refresh rate of 144Hz.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro (18 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side
Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro’s mobile powerful chipset, accompanied by 12GB RAM and AMD Radeon HD 8180 GPU speaks for itself.
The brand has also incorporated a multifaceted display layout, enabling seamless quality cell entertainment. However, camera-wise the top smartphone gets a single capturer on the full mobile rear side.
A single 64MP Main Camera is available on the rear side of the Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro 5G. Some of the main features included within are LED Flash, UltraPixel BSI image sensor, full mobile Exposure Compensation, ISO Control, Continuous Shooting, Digital Zoom, Face Detection, Touch to Focus and Autofocus.
An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a top sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android top cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of ROG Phone 6 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.2, A-GPS with Glonass, USB Type-C and NFC are the top available connectivity options. Users can place calls over 4G VoLTE networks. The device is 5G ready as well.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The ROG Phone 6 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
The smartphone comes with mobile sensors like the proximity sensor, the accelerometer, etc.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The ROG Phone 6 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a quality smartphone. This Asus phones comes with full proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro phone is ideal for all businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The top smartphone houses a cell Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The brand has installed an enormous 6000mAh battery that also supports Fast Charging. It is a non-removable battery that comes from the Li-Polymer category.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. The battery of ROG Phone 6 Pro is not removable.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 1300EUR. It can be purchased at any mobile retail e-commerce store close to you.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, July 05
- Status : Available. Released 2022, July 13
- Dimensions : 173 x 77 x 10.3 mm (6.81 x 3.03 x 0.41 in)
- Weight : 239 g (8.43 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IPX4 water resistant
- Screen : 2″ OLED display (on the back)
- Pressure : sensitive zones (Gaming triggers)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 165Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 109.5 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2448 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 512GB 18GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- NTFS : support for external storage
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, (ultra wide)
- Macro : 5 MP, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 12 MP, 28mm (wide)
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers (2 amplifiers)
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (2), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1 (side), USB Type-C 2.0 (bottom), accessory connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 65W
- Reverse charging : 10W
- Power Delivery : 3.0
- Quick Charge : 5
- Colors : Storm White