APPLE IPHONE 14 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
What is the iPhone 14 gonna look like?
The iPhone 14 looks identical to the iPhone 13, but there’s a new 6.7-inch model called the iPhone 14 Plus. Under-the-hood improvements include 6GB of RAM, a 5-core GPU, Bluetooth 5.3, and multiple camera updates. Color options have been updated with (PRODUCT)RED, blue, purple, midnight, and starlight.
Is iPhone 14 a good phone?
The iPhone 14 is a great choice for any who appreciate the smaller display and don’t require the higher megapixels and always-on display of the iPhone 14 Pro. Going with the 14 saves some money, but it does so by sacrificing those power features.
What’s different about the iPhone 14?
The iPhone 14 has 800 nits of typical peak brightness while the 14 Pro gets 1,000 nits of typical peak brightness. The iPhone 14 Pro also has 2,000 nits peak brightness for outdoors and 1,600 nits for HDR (whereas Apple lists the iPhone 14 as only having a peak brightness of 1,200 nits for HDR).
Does the iPhone 14 have a front camera?
Your selfies look better with the iPhone 14,
The selfie camera has autofocus for the first time ever on an iPhone. The autofocus works great for group selfies.
Apple iPhone 14 Key Features
- iOS 16
- Apple A15 Bionic APL1W07
- Apple A15
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 5.78 x 2.81 x 0.31 inches
- 12 + 12 MP, 4032 x 3024 px, autofocus
- Li-Ion 3279 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Apple announced the launch of the iPhone 14 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Apple iPhone 14 phone with 6.1 inches display, Apple A15 Bionic APL1W07 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage. The Apple iPhone 14 comes with iOS 16 out of the box, and a Li-Ion, non-removable battery.
The size of iPhone 14 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.1 inches OLED display of Apple iPhone 14 with 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution is multitouch capable. Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Apple iPhone 14 (4 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The more larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, Apple iPhone 14 comes with iOS 16 out of the box, but it is still upgradable to the next operating system.
The camera of the iPhone 14 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of iPhone 14 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera.
Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
The more megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function properly. Apple iPhone 14 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iPhone 14 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, & fully exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This Apple phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your own ear. The Dual SIM capability of Apple iPhone 14 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The iPhone 14 is a full safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The smartphone comes with a Li-Ion, top non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low light maintenance battery which offers high energy, is fully lightweight.
Apple iPhone 14 Price in Nigeria
The iPhone 14 went on preorder on September 9 and is now available, as of September 16. It starts at $799 / £849 / AU$1,399 for the 128GB model, but you can get it with up to 512GB of storage (check out our best iPhone 14 deals if you’re already interested contact).
Apple iPhone 14 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 07
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 16
- Dimensions : 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.8 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 172 g (6.07 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM) or Dual eSIM – International
- Dual : eSIM with multiple numbers – USA
- Dual : SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – China
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay : (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type : Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Operating System : iOS 16
- Chipset : Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU : Hexa-core (2×3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4×1.82 GHz Blizzard)
- GPU : Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM // NVMe
- Dual : 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), Cinematic mode (4K@30fps), stereo sound rec.
- Dual : 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, PDAF
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features : HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@30fps)
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors : Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : iMessage, SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser : HTML5 (Safari)
- Ultra Wideband : (UWB) support
- Emergency SOS : via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 3279 mAh, non-removable (12.68 Wh)
- Charging : Fast charging
- USB Power Delivery : 2.0
- MagSafe wireless charging : 15W
- Qi magnetic fast wireless charging : 7.5W
- Colors : Midnight, Purple, Starlight, Blue, Red
- Models : A2882, A2649, A2881, A2884, A2883, iphone15,5