APPLE IPHONE 14 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
A magical new way to interact with the iPhone. Is the groundbreaking safety features designed to save lives. An innovative 48MP camera for mind-blowing detail. All fully powered by the ultimate smartphone chip.
The smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications.
What is the main use of a smartphone?
The most common use of this smartphone is for messaging, and people do this for both business and leisure purposes. Phone calls are not as common these days, and instead people tend to prefer sending messages to people.
iPhone is also designed from the ground up to protect your privacy and put you in control of what you share and who you share it with.
How does the smartphone work?
Each cell has an antenna that receives cell phone signals. The antenna transmits signals just like a radio station, and your phone picks up those signals just as a radio does. Top quality Smartphones use cell phone network technology to send and receive data (think phone calls, Web browsing, file transfers).
Also Introducing Dynamic Island, a truly Apple innovation that has hardware and software and something in between. It bubbles up music, and sports scores, FaceTime, and so much more — all without taking you away from what you’re doing.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Key Features
- iOS 16
- Apple A16 Bionic
- Apple A16
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 5.81 x 2.81 x 0.31 inches
- 48 + 12 + 12 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus
- Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Apple announced the launch of the iPhone 14 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Apple iPhone 14 Pro phone with 6.1 inches display, Apple A16 Bionic chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Apple iPhone 14 Pro comes with iOS 16 out of the box, and a Li-Ion non-removable battery.
Fully designed for durability, With Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass. The Apple iPhone 14 pro has Water resistance. And Surgical-grade stainless steel, fully adding the 6.1″ and 6.7″ display sizes. All in four top quality Pro colors.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory of Apple iPhone 14 Pro (6 GB) cannot be expanded. The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of this phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, iOS 16 lets you customize your Lock Screen in fun new ways. Layers a photo to make it pop. Track all your activity rings. And see live updates from your favorite apps. Now your Lock Screen is always glanceable, so you don’t even have to tap it to stay in the know. When iPhone is turned face down or in your pocket, it goes dark to save battery life.
A mobile camera’s image sensor is a device that takes the light that enters the camera and produces a digital image from it. It’s pretty much the replacement for photographic film. The size of the sensor is important because the bigger the sensor, the more light it can well potentially receive.
The camera of the iPhone 14 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of iPhone 14 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
iPhone 14 Pro raises the bar for what the top 48 megapixels can do — delivering 4x the screen resolution in ProRAW for mind-blowing detail in every crop. The new Pro camera system adds a 2x optical-quality Telephoto to its zoom range, putting tons of framing flexibility in your pocket. Up your frame game.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function properly. Apple iPhone 14 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iPhone 14 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This Apple phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your own ear. The Dual SIM capability of Apple iPhone 14 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can fully offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The Li-Ion non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, and is lightweight. So wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of £ 1,099.00.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 07
- Status : Released 2022, September 16
- Dimensions : 147.5 x 71.5 x 7.9 mm (5.81 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 206 g (7.27 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM) or Dual eSIM – International
- Dual : eSIM with multiple numbers – USA
- Dual : SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – China
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay : (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type : LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 2000 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.1 inches, 91.7 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1179 x 2556 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Screen : Always-On display
- Operating System : iOS 16
- Chipset : Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)
- CPU : Hexa-core (2×3.46 GHz Avalanche + 4x Blizzard)
- GPU : Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, 1TB 6GB RAM // NVMe
- Quad : 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5″, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps), stereo sound rec.
- Dual : 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, PDAF, OIS (unconfirmed)
- Depth : SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features : HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps)
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors : Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : iMessage, SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser : HTML5 (Safari)
- Ultra Wideband : (UWB) support
- Emergency SOS : via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable (12.38 Wh)
- Charging : Fast charging
- USB Power Delivery : 2.0
- MagSafe wireless charging : 15W
- Qi magnetic fast wireless charging : 7.5W
- Colors : Space Black, Silver, Gold, Deep Purple
- Models : A2890, A2650, A2889, A2892, iphone15,2