Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Is it worth getting 12.9 iPad Pro?
The new iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) model is the best tablet money can buy, with top-end power, a fantastic display, a whole host of new smaller upgrades and an all-round experience that makes it a must-have for both Apple fans and those who want an unrivaled tablet experience.
How many iPad Pro 12.9 generations are there?
iPad Pro Specs and Accessories
Apple sells today the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th generation) and the 11-inch model (third generation). Both versions feature the M1 chip, which is up to 50% faster than the A12Z Bionic in the previous model, 5G support, a full range Thunderbolt port, and up to 2TB of storage.
Will there be a new iPad Pro in 2022?
Apple is expected to announce a new generation of the iPad Pro around September and November of 2022. As it’s been months since rumors about this tablet started, there are some features that are very likely to be available with this new generation of iPad Pro.
What year is the 12.9 iPad Pro?
The 12.9-inch version was announced on September 9, 2015 and released on November 11, 2015. It is larger than all previous iPad models, was the first iPad to feature LPDDR4 RAM, and originally shipped with iOS 9.1. The 9.7-inch iPad Pro was announced on March 21, 2016 and released on March 31 that same year.
Which iPad is the best to buy?
The best iPads you can buy today
- iPad Air (2022) The best iPad for most people
- iPad Pro 2021 (12.9-inch) The biggest, most beautiful iPad you can buy
- iPad mini 6 2021. The best super-portable iPad
- iPad Pro 2021 (11-inch) The best iPad for power users on the go
- Apple iPad 2021. The great all-around iPad
Is it worth buying an iPad Pro now?
Who should buy the iPad Pro? If you’re on the go a lot, work from your computer or just love how easy it is to use, then iPad Pro is for you. You’ll have the convenience of a super-light tablet with many features of a regular computer. You can use a mouse with it, if you prefer, and have many apps open at once.
Can a iPad Pro replace a laptop?
The iPad Pro has amazing features, and it can replace laptops to a degree, depending on the application requirements. However, it won’t completely replace the PC or laptop just yet because of the limitation of the operating system.
Which generation is the newest iPad Pro?
The fifth-generation iPad Pro, colloquially known as the M1 iPad Pro, is a line of iPad tablet computers developed and marketed by Apple Inc.
Which iPads are still supported 2022?
If you own one of these devices in 2022, you’re in excellent shape:
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch), 5th generation.
- iPad Pro (11-inch), 3rd generation.
- iPad Air, 5th generation.
- iPad mini, 6th generation.
- iPad, 9th generation.
How long does an iPad last?
If you’re curious usually how long iPads last, give or take 4 years would be a good estimate, according to Asymco mobile analyst Horace Dediu. Then again, they have been known to last for years more. While this definitely isn’t a long time, there are ways for you to protect your iPad and prolong its lifespan.
What is the difference between regular iPad and iPad Pro?
The screen is the most significant difference. Not only is it more substantial, but it provides sharper screen clarity than the standard iPad, and comes with a larger color gamut, which is vital for design work. The all-new iPad Pros are taking on a design change that is similar to the iPhone X.
What should I do with my old iPad?
7 Cool Things You Can Do With Your Old iPad After Upgrading
- Use Your iPad as a Dedicated Smart Home Hub
- Use Your iPad as a Second Monitor
- Use Your iPad as a Remote Control
- Give It to the Kids
- Make It a Digital Photo or Video Frame
- Use It as a Recipe Book or Mechanic’s Assistant
- Mount It in Your Car.
Is iPad air better than iPad Pro?
The 2022 iPad Air has the same performance as the 2021 iPad Pros, but it’s $200 to $500 cheaper. The 256GB iPad Air that costs $750 still has twice the storage of the iPad Pro for $50 less. Apple’s iPad Pros differentiate with ProMotion screen tech, better cameras, and a 12.9-inch option.
How do I use my iPad Pro as a laptop?
Simply head to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPad, and then put your keyboard or mouse into pairing mode. When you see it appear in the list, tap on it to pair. In addition to regular Bluetooth mice and keyboards, Apple’s Magic Trackpad 2 can also be used with iPadOS.
How long does Apple Support iPad Pro?
And it’s likely every iPad that follows will be supported for at least 6 or 7 years now too. So that means if you buy a new iPad today, in 2021, it should at least continue getting software updates until 2027. That’s pretty cool.
Does iPad Pro come with pencil?
iPads don’t come with the Apple Pencil. Instead, Apple sells this stylus device separately and even has a warranty for it. Most iPad users don’t need the Apple Pencil either, and that’s also why it’s a separate device. The Apple Pencil only works on compatible iPads, with the exception of iPad and iPad 2.
What is the best iPad to buy 2022?
Best iPad for 2022
- Apple iPad (10.2-inch, 2021) Most crowd-pleasing choice. $309 at Amazon.
- iPad Mini (8.3-inch, 2021) Top for current tech at the lowest price. $499 at Apple.
- Apple iPad Pro (2021) Best iPad for creators. $749 at Amazon.
- Apple iPad Air (2022) The latest iPad. $559 at Amazon.
Should I buy an iPad if I have a laptop?
You can get better hardware in an iPad Pro than you’ll find in an entry-level laptop, and comparable builds to standard-issue ones. PCs are available that can outperform an iPad Pro, but you’ll end up paying way more for them. Android and iOS both have relatively small footprints when compared to Windows and Mac OS.1
Apple IPad Pro 12.9 Price in Nigeria
This tablet is on sale in nigeria for the price of 1200EUR. The Device is available and it can be purchased on the Amazon store.
Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2021, April 20
- Status : Available. Released 2021, May 21
- Dimensions : 280.6 x 214.9 x 6.4 mm (11.05 x 8.46 x 0.25 in)
- Weight : 682 g (Wi-Fi), 685 g (5G) (1.50 lb)
- Build : Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Stylus support : (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Display Type : Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1600 nits (peak)
- Size : 12.9 inches, 515.3 cm2 (~85.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut : True-tone
- Operating System : iPadOS 14.5.1, up to iPadOS 15.5, planned upgrade to iPadOS 16
- Chipset : Apple M1
- CPU : Octa-core
- GPU : Apple GPU (8-core graphics)
- Card slot : No
- Internal ; 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 1TB 16GB RAM, 2TB 16GB RAM
- Triple : 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 10 MP, f/2.4, 125˚ (ultrawide)
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features : Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultra wide)
- Features : Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@25/30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 4 (Thunderbolt 4), DisplayPort, magnetic connector
- Sensors : Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
- Battery Type : Li-Po (40.88 Wh), non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- Colors : Silver, Space Gray
- Models : A2379, A2461, A2462, iPad13,8, iPad13,9, iPad13,10, iPad13,11