Allview Soul X8 Pro Specifications in Nigeria
The Allview Soul X8 Pro is a mid-range smartphone released in 2021. It is powered by MediaTek Helio G90T chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Allview Soul X8 Pro comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with TFT display 1080 x 2340 pixel.
A thin-film transistor attached to the allview soul x8 pro (TFT) is a type of field-effect transistor that is usually used in a liquid crystal display (LCD). This type of display features a thin-film transistor for each individual pixel.
Allview Soul X8 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- MediaTek Helio G90T
- Mali-G76 MP10
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2340 px)
- 64 + 8 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP, 9248 x 6936 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The Allview Soul X8 Pro comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next Operating System.The size of Soul X8 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches TFT display of Allview Soul X8 Pro with 1080 x 2340 px resolution is multitouch capable.
The weight of Allview Soul X8 Pro is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Allview phone are average (6.49 x 3.02 x 0.34 inches).
The camera of the Allview Soul X8 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of Soul X8 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The internal memory of Allview Soul X8 Pro (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Allview Soul X8 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Soul X8 Pro makes use of a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Allview Soul X8 Pro Specifications
- Weight : 7.23 oz
- Dimensions : 6.49 x 3.02 x 0.34 inches
- Colors : black
- SIM type : Nano SIM
- Operating System : Android OS v11.0
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio G90T
- CPU : Octa-core, Dual-core 2.05 GHz Cortex-A76, Hexa-core 2 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU : Mali-G76 MP10
- Display Type : Display type (TFT)
- Screen size : 6.67 inches
- Resolution : 1080 x 2340 pixel
- Multitouch support : Available
- RAM : 6 GB
- Internal storage : 128 GB
- Memory card slot : microSD
- Selfie camera : 32 MegaPixel
- Main camera : 64 + 8 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP, 9248 x 6936 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Flash : Dual LED
- GSM 2G bands : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Network coverage : 2G / 3G / 4G
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth : v5.0, A2DP
- GPS : A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC : yes
- FM radio : yes
- USB : USB Type-C
- Headphone : 3.5 mm jack
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Sensors : Sensors accelerometer, compass, fingerprint, light, proximity
- Specials : Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Dual SIM, Fast charging
Sensors facilitate a better user experience for mobile phones. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Allview Soul X8 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Allview phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.