Access Mobile Banking Application in Nigeria (Users Guide)
This Mobile Banking app gives you real time access to your accounts in Access Bank. All account holders of Access Bank can subscribe to this service. Subscription is at no cost. This article will direct you on how to download register Access Bank Mobile Application.
In 3 simple steps, you can have immediate access to your account, however to perform banking transactions on this application, you will be required to use your authentication token issued by Access Bank. In the event you do not have an authentication token, please visit any Access Bank branch to obtain a transaction pin.
Access Mobile Banking Key Features
- Transfers to accounts in Access Bank
- Transfers to accounts in other banks in Nigeria
- Bill Payments
- Cable TV
- Buy Power
- Request for Cheque books
- Confirm cheques
- Cancel / Stop cheques
- Locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
The Access Bank mobile banking is of two types(Platforms), the application and code(USSD) platform. While the app platform allows you to use the Access Bank verify mobile application to make transactions using your phone.
The USSD code platform does not require Internet connectivity like the latter. In the USSD code platform, mobile transactions are performed using Access bank USSD codes. Though, there is a daily limit to the amount you can spend to transact, unlike the application that allows more room for transactions on it platform.
Other Features of Access Bank Mobile Application
Listed below are the features you will enjoy on Access Bank mobile banking application in Nigeria.
- Easy and simple Funds Transfer to Access Bank accounts.
- Easy and simple Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts.
- Cancel/Stop Cheque at any time.
- Easy online Credit card repayments.
- Enjoy Access Bank Money Transfer.
- Getting your bank account statement is just a click away.
- Recharge any sim and network of your choice at ease.
- Easy cable TV Payment from your home.
- Make bills Payment and Payment
- You can buy a flight ticket and Travel Booking.
- You can locate Access Bank Branches and ATMs.
- Access Bank Internet Banking Login.
- Unlock Device.
- Movie & Event Tickets.
- Receive Notifications.
- Reset or Change PIN & Password.
- User Guide.
- Bio-metric Login & Authentication.
- Bills Payment.
- Check BVN.
- Manage Beneficiary.
- Request & Hot list ATM Card.
- International (FX) Transfer (Pounds, Dollar, Euro).
- Locate Access Bank Branches & ATM Close to your Location.
Requirements For Access Bank Mobile Banking
- You must have an Access Bank account.
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smartphone is required
- Active ATM card
How To Register And Activate Access Bank Mobile Application in Nigeria
Listed below are the steps to register for Access Bank Mobile banking application in Nigeria.
- After downloading and installing the mobile app. Go ahead to register or if you are new to the app, sign up.
- Go through the terms and conditions, then agree.
- Enter your details, starting with your 10-digit Number account number.
- Enter your active email and phone number. Make sure that you input your correct ATM card details.
- Now you will receive an One Time Pass code (OTP) for identity verification.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
- A set of instructions will pop-up on the screen, follow to complete your registration
Once you are done with the registration, it’s time to start making transactions on your mobile app.
- Tap on unlock the device.
- Enter your login details.
- Input your transaction pin.
- Now, you will receive a success notification.
- Go back to the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password or User ID and Finger print.
You have successfully registered and activated your access bank mobile application. When you tap the bar at the top left, more banking options will be revealed to you.
Access Bank Mobile Banking Code
This second type of access bank mobile banking as we discussed at the beginning , allows users to use USSD code to perform transactions.
Now you can dial *901#, enter your account details as required. Make sure your ATM card is available when you dialed the code. it will be alert you to enter the last four digits and the last 6 digits of your ATM card.